Sunday, October 24, 2010

LCD Soundsystem - 45:33 (2007)



I saw LCD Soundsystem last weekend at the Treasure Island Music Festival. Apparently this is James Murphy's last tour as LCD Soundsystem and I implore you to see them live. The show was sick-nasty/bittersweet. Sick-nasty because they completely rocked the house and bittersweet because all I wanted was more.

This album was commissioned by Nike as an album to jog to. We'll I haven't jogged to it but I can assure you it can accompany a host of other activities, most of which don't require so much movement and energy. You'll notice the nascent version of Someone Great as a theme throughout, thanks Nike!

LCD I love you but you're bringing me down.

LCD I love you but you're bringing me down.

Like a rat in a cage, earning minumum wage.

LCD I love you but your giving me FLAC

No comments:

Post a Comment